Join the new kids in neon and become an instrumental member of our team focused on bringing the joy, spreading the light, and ramping up the colour at Yellowpop!
At Yellowpop our values are simple: be bold, be bright, be beautiful. We believe everyone should have the chance to brighten their day, every day, with a neon sign. That’s why we have dedicated ourselves to producing the best quality product at an affordable price, with hundreds of designs for our customers to pick from.
If you think you are a good fit, we are always looking for new teammates.
Head of Marketing & Brand
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Head of Brand and Marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Define a strong Brand strategy that takes YELLOWPOP’s brand to the next level
-Ensuring external communications align with the YELLOWPOP brand.
- Increasing brand equity by acting as the chief storyteller for the brandOrganise a clear marketing plan with key events (collabs / launch retail / pop up etc..)
- Work closely with the design team, ecom and community manager to effectively execute brand marketing campaigns
- Defining key messages and writing a master copy for monthly digital acquisition ads.
- Managing consumer PR.
- Owning PR-agency relationship.
About You: We’d really like to hear from you if you have...
- 5+ years of experience with a D2C brand, retail brand.
- Creative brand marketing expertise: you have previously worked on brands that people love
- Creative thinker and researcher with the ability to carefully develop, improve and communicate the brand, not to reinvent it from the ground up.
- End-to-end experience of building TOV, ideally for a fast-growing, well-known brand.Ability to draw insight and understanding of customers from quantitative and qualitative research.
- Strong analytical skills across the full marketing mix (on-and offline PR, social media, Customer Behaviors, emails).
- Strong copywriting skills.Strong experience in video and photo production.
- Experience working closely with designers. For instance, fine-tuning copywriting to accommodate design templates.
- Outstanding communication skills. Being able to quickly establish effective relationships at all levels (internal and external).
- Strong facilitation skills — ability to lead a team through effective idea generation to collation of output from group work.
- Managed Design/PR/Brand/Product Marketing and communication functions
- English Native (American is a plus)
- Very good eye for design
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work alongside exceptional colleagues and founders that will stop at nothing to deliver our values! On top of that we are offering:
- A Competitive Salary
- Free neon sign!
- Online courses of your choice to grow your skillset
- Annual team trip across the world
- Pension SchemePossibility to work partially remote